When I was in the bay area, I loved doing Dine about town. I mean, who wouldn’t like the opportunity to eat at fancy restaurants at a cheaper price. When I came to visit John last year, he said that Madison had something similar called Restaurant Week. It was so awesome because we went to this Japanese restaurant and it was basically all you can eat for $25. We ate so much sushi it was ridiculous.
So this year I was excited to have restaurant week come again. Well, it’s next week and the list has been out for a few weeks. I’m not that impressed. That Japanese restaurant is no longer on the list. In fact, no asian restaurants are on the list. Very sad. There’s a bunch of steakhouses, but I’m not a fan of steak. So we’ll see. $25 for dinner is not that bad. Since I’m trying to get more familiar with Madison restaurants, I think it’d be good to check out a few of these places. Plus, it doesn’t hurt that I hate cooking!
These are the participating restaurants:

No comments:
Post a Comment