John has officially completed his Fall semester, which means that winter break is finally here! I am so stoked that we’ll be going to back to CA to all our family and friends. Since we’re only going to be in CA for 16 days, I’m making sure to make the most of it! Much like Thanksgiving, John and I have a pretty jam packed schedule:
Dec 19 – fly to CA; Fahrenheit Lounge possibly for some girl named Ivy’s birthday
Dec 20 – shopping with J2, Que-Anh’s birthday party, Yvonne’s birthday dinner
Dec 21 – Christmukkah w/ friends
Dec 24 – Christmas Eve mass @ St. Anthony’s; Christmas Eve party @ Grandma’s in Vallejo
Dec. 25 – Christmas Day Lunch @ Grandma’s in San Jose; Christmas Day Dinner w/ ILs; Christmas Party w/ c/o ‘00
Dec. 26 – c/o ‘99 Holiday Reunion
Dec. 26 – JLC Annual Christmas Gathering
Dec. 31 – NYE (plans TBD)
Jan. 1 – New Year’s @ Grandma’s in San Jose
Jan. 2 – Brother’s birthday
Jan. 3 – Dad’s birthday; cousin’s birthday party
Jan. 4 – Fly back to WI
Busy busy busy!!! My only worry is that there is supposed to be a huge storm in WI tonight thru the morning, and I’m worried that this’ll affect our flight. We’re flying United, and I HATE United with a passion! We bought our tickets thru US Airways, and apparently they’re sister companies or something. Anyway, I just don’t want our flight to get cancelled like our Thanksgiving flight did. I just want to our flight to be on time, and to make it to San Jose safely. I’m hoping to take lots of pictures, but I tend to get lazy when I’m spending time with family. Hopefully in 14 hours I’ll be on a plane!!! Wish me luck!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment