Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Same old blog, new location

After another long blogging hiatus, I decided to shake things up and move over to Blogger. New blog site, new design, and hopefully a new found desire to blog!

Not much has changed since the last time I've blogged. I'm still unemployed, still living in Wisconsin, and still married to the man of my dreams. In fact, last week we celebrated our one year anniversary! We went out for lunch AND dinner since we're such fatties, I mean foodies. And I also surprised John with a replica of the top tier of our wedding cake, since we had our wedding cake fiasco. Overall, it was a very wonderful celebration of our first year of marriage. Pictures to come.

I'm actually making another trip back to CA at the end of this week. I'll be gone for almost two weeks. I'll be attending the wedding of my sister's best friend (she's the MOH), going to see Wicked with my girlfriends (weeeeeeeeeee!!!) and hanging out with friends and family in between. I'm excited, but also sad that I'm leaving John in WI. He has school and can't take off, so I'll be traveling without him. I haven't traveled without John for 1.5 years. It'll be interesting. It's a nice vacation.

No comments: