
I went with Alex and a bunch of our other friends to watch the midnight showing of Ironman. I, obviously, haven’t read the comics, nor have I taken much interst in them. I do, however, love a great movie. Since Alex is hardcore about his comics, he was extremely excited for this movie to come out. He read a bunch of reviews and all of them were positive. So we went to watch the movie, and I have to say, it was really good. In fact, it was so good that I may watch it again this weekend with my family. I thought it was funny and the graphics were really good. The plot was good and easy to follow. And at the end of the movie, it alluded that there would indeed be a sequel. But of course Alex said that this movie would end up being a trilogy, I guess that’s the word around town…I know nothing about this. But yes, good movie.
My next movie is possibly Made of Honor, if I can find people to go with. I feel like I’ve gone watched a lot of movies lately, especially with that one weekend where I watched both Forgetting Sarah Marshall and The Forbidden Kingdom. So we’ll see. But there are so many good movies that are supposed come out this summer. Should be fun! The moral of the story, watch Ironman. It was great.

No comments:
Post a Comment